Thursday, 13 June 2013

I Love Music Tag


What are your five favourite songs right now?
Just a note; the songs I like following on from this question are not necessarily popular right now (or even this century). Love is Easy – McFly, Millionaires – The Script, Red - Taylor Swift, Everything has Changed – Taylor Swift and Rule the World – Take That.

What are your favourite bands of all time?
Take That, McFly, The Script, Coldplay and... hmmm.... this may sound a bit weird but I am really starting to like The Smiths.

What is your most played song on ITunes?
Well, I don’t actually have ITunes and so I’ll do my most played song on Spotify which is Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I think that the main reason for this is because Rupert Grint was in the Music Video which was brilliant!

What is the last album you bought?
Some Nights by Fun.

What song can you not get out of your head?
Red – Taylor Swift.

What is the last song you downloaded?
The last one was The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin as I already have the original version.

Who is your favourite band right now?
McFly... but Kodaline are pretty good as well.

What is your favourite type of music?
I love a lot of music but especially 80’s pop and Indie.

On your most played list, what is number 10?
Viva la Vida by Coldplay.

What was the first gig you ever went to?
I have only ever been to three concerts, the first of which (2011) was a few people/bands including McFly!!! Also if I remember rightly The Script and Olly Murs were there as were JLS

What was your favourite gig?
The one stated above.

And finally if there was one band/album/song you would recommend everyone listening to RIGHT NOW, what would it be? And finally
Band: Kodaline Song: Millionaires – The Script.
I tag anyone who wants to use this :D
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.