Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Current Obsessions

obsessions  plural of ob·ses·sion (Noun)

Noun
  1. The state of being obsessed with someone or something.
  2. An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
I thought I would go into a little detail about my current obsessions. These can be things that have been clouding my mind for years or just been constantly in my head for the past few days.

Romione: As I have mentioned many times before (I think) I am obsessed with Harry Potter and have been for just under two years. However it was not really the the magic and fantasy that attracted me at first although I think it is all brilliant now. It was the scene set 19 years in the future, in particular the Ron and Hermione - Romione relationship. I just think that it is really sweet and perfect to an extent.
London: I am naturally an incredibly patriotic person and am fascinated by anything involving the beautiful city, In addition I am going there on Saturday and am extremely excited!
HIMYM: My How I Met Your Mother obsession has been going on for quite a while now, as I found every episode gripping and filled with humour, however, this has died down now that we have found out who the mother is.
Twitter: For anyone who follows me, (which is hardly anybody) you will have noticed that I have been tweeting normally at least twice a day.
Typography: As I have chosen Art as one of my GCSE's, we have been set a project to be completed based on Typography and I can't wait to find out more about it.
Quotes: My mum keeps finding quotes from Harry Potter on her desk at work and has given them all to me, but I really love anything to do with words and how people express themselves through what they say. 

Also, Congratulations to Prince William and Kate Middleton whose son (who is yet to be named) was born yesterday! 

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.