Wednesday, 7 August 2013

What it means to be a Geek

As it is officially YouTube Geek Week, I thought I would write about what being a Geek means to me. Being a Geek can be defined in different ways, for example, I have a passion for knowledge and love learning, I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and am curious about the world. And although some people dislike the concept of Geeks, I am very proud. One of the main reasons for this is because I was bullied quite a lot in my first two years of high school for being someone who actually wanted to get their head down and get one with their work, their is nothing wrong with being studious, but others may think there is. I honestly think times like that have made me learn who I really am - a nerd, a geek, a dork, and I like being that way.
Here is the schedule for what remains of YouTube's Geek Week:

  • Super Wednesday - Today!
  • Gaming Thursday
  • Fans Friday
  • Best of Saturday

If you are a Geek, be proud, because it is good to be different. DFTBA.
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.