Sunday, 8 September 2013

50 Facts About Me

I know that I've already done a 25 facts about me tag but I've been tagged in something else and thought I'd follow it through.

1) I'm on the cusp of Saggitarius and Capricorn, but just made it into Capricorn.
2) My favourite colour is Purple.
3) My favourite animal is the giraffe, because they are tall and spotty like me.
4) I travel 25 miles to go to school. 
5) I've never missed an episode of Strictly Come Dancing, I have watched it since I was 3.

6) My intention is to do a Creative Writing Degree at University.
7) I can play the Piano, Cello and Violin.
8) Ron and Hermione are my OTP.
9) In my opinion the worst Harry Potter book is The Goblet of Fire.
10) Even if it's the school holidays I am always up by 6:30am
11) My least favourite subject is Maths.
12) I don't have to look at the keyboard to type but if I were asked where the keys are on the keyboard, I wouldn't know.
13) I am allergic to Penicillin and Kiwi's. 
14) I have an intolerance to butter.
15) I'm one of the very few people who eats cereal dry, and sandwiches without butter/margarine on them.
16) I love Glee.
17) Currently I'm reading Starter for Ten by David Nicholls.
18) On a typical school day I get up at 5:30 am
19) Cycling is my favourite sport and the only sport I'm slightly good at.
20) I'm naturally very clumsy.
21) I collect Google Doodles and print them all off. Starting in 2010.
22) I had another blog before this one. It didn't go well.
23) Last time I tried sewing, I sewed the fabric to myself by accident.
24) I write letters to my future self.
25) I regard anything I've bought from Warner Bros. Studio Tour as Sacred.
26) London is my favourite place that I've been so far.
27) The first blog I read was Through a Cat's Eyes.
28) This blog is essentially a book blog, but I write about some other things as well.
29) I've one brother (Alex, 10) and a half brother (Isaac, 1). 
30) Michael McIntyre is my favourite comedian.
31) I tend to listen to the same songs over and over again until I get sick of them.
32) I have 24 songs on my Blackberry.
33) When it was on TV, Merlin was one of my favourite programmes.
34) English is my favourite subject.
35) Usually, when I get the giggles, it results in me crying by the end.
36) The Lion King is my favourite musical and I saw it in Manchester on the 25th January.
37) I am a worrier, and if you let me, I'll worry about almost anything.
38) I've never been on a plane.
39) I've never seen a Horror movie.
40) The first 12a rated film I saw at the cinema was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
41) Although I'm not 15 yet, the first 15 rated I saw at the cinema was I Give It a Year.
42) This blog's first post was on the 10th November 2012.
43) I wish I was either Scottish, Canadian, or a Londoner.
44) The colours white, yellow and green make me look ill.
45) I'd love to visit Japan.
46) I've been speaking Spanish for three years.
47) I've been to Warner Bros. Studio Tour twice and I'm hoping to go again next year.
48) In the past 3 weeks, I've gained 13 followers on twitter and I'm grateful to all of them.
49) On Pottermore I was sorted into Ravenclaw. At WBST London I bought a Ravenclaw t-shirt.
50) I was meant to be called Lydia, but my dad didn't like it. So I'm Holly.

I tag anyone who wants to use this.
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.