Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Introducing Alex Rose

After yesterdays, what turned out to be somewhat successful and somewhat quite unsuccessful post on the Liebster Award. I only came across one person that continued from my nomination of the award. This person was Alex, who is the blogger behind Someday's Sunshine, a beautiful blog that began at the beginning of August and I absolutely love it and her answers were great too. So I introduced to you Alex's answers:

1. If you could be any famous person dead or alive, who would it be?
I'd love to be Beyonce just for a day, but I wouldn't want to be famous all the time! 

2. 
What is your favourite book and why?
My favourite book of all time has to be Skulduggery Pleasant 1, I read it years and years a go but still have it and despite being much too old for it, I cant help but laugh everytime i'I read it! ..its shameful I know... 

3. 
If there was an explosion and you could only save one person, who would it be?
DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.. I think I would take a random stranger because choosing 1 person I loved would seem so hard and cruel if i had to leave all the others.

4. 
Hands for feet or feet for hands?
Hands for feet because I have bloody massive feet and would look very silly with them for hands but you can hide your feet (hands) in shoes. 

5. 
Why did you start blogging?
Well, I had a baking blog for quite a while previously and decided I missed the community of blogging and the creative outlet so I took it up again and haven't looked back!

6. 
If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
New Zealand because there is so much variety and culture there only that would put me off is the creepy critters and spiders...shudders

7. 
Describe your style in five words.
Safe, Block Colours, Simple, me.

8. 
Why is your blog called what it's called?
I was having a dreadful day and going through a rather hard time in my life and someone told me to remember that its always sunny above the clouds. This made me think and up there, there's always "Someday's Sunshine" so I suppose that was why. This was a really good question by the way!

9. 
What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Have faith and don't give up, that applies to all areas of blogging. But also get twitter and talk to other bloggers, if you've got a question or a query ask them. We're a pretty nice bunch!

10. 
If you could throw a party for five people, who would they be?
Danisnotonfire, my best friend Lucy, Tyler Oakley, Joey Gracceffa, and Amazingphil (and myself obviously!!).

11. 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully doing something I love, seeing more of the world and enjoying myself.

Thank you Alex, once again for answering these questions. Please show Alex some love and check out her blog HERE! And you can also follow her on twitter using the name @AlexSomedays

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.