Monday, 2 September 2013

Liebster Award

I am very touched to have received the Liebster Award from Jean at Oberjean. Thank you so much for this as I know that  a lot people receive it but it is nice to know that even though I don't have many followers or readers someone has recognised my blog. I have been blogging for just over 6 months and so this is really appreciated.
If you have not come across the Liebster Award - which I hadn't until recently, it is a way that bloggers with under 200 followers give some love to other bloggers with less than 200 followers. To take part you need to answer the 11 questions given to you and then ask 11 questions to other bloggers you would like to give the award to. 

1. What is your ultimate blogging tip?
Keep blogging. This is a really simple tip that a lot of people say but I think it is so true. My blog wasn't doing that well until recently and when you think that nobody is reading your posts, you want to give up. But if you keep blogging and comment on other bloggers' posts then there is more of a chance that people will notice you.

2. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
I would go to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and just spend the entire day there. I would fit, it as it would be like I had an invisibility cloak. But I would get in for free and just wander around endlessly, because being there has been when I am the happiest I have ever been.

3.What song would you recommend to people in order to understand and get to know you better [by listening to it]? I think I would chose Grace Kelly by MIKA. It is quite an old song now but it also one of my favourites. People would get to know me better through this because it reminds me a lot of myself. I am different, shy, quiet and I read far too many books. A lot of people don't like me for that, they never had and I wish they would.

4.What book quote do you try and live by? 
Aagh! There are so many to chose. "Of course it's happening inside your head Harry. But why on Earth should that mean that it's not real?" - Albus Dumbledore, Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows.

5.What is your number one favourite TV programme? 
The Big Bang Theory - This is rather ironic because I actually hate science but this programme is just so clever and hilarious that I can't help but love it. 

6.What is your favourite hobby/interest?
Writing. Writing is the thing that helps me clear my head and I really enjoy doing it. I love reading but that comes in a close second. When I am an adult I won't be happy unless I get a job based around writing though.

7.If you won the lottery, who would you tell/not tell?
I'm not sure if I would tell anyone at all because you have no idea who you can trust at times. I would tell my mum, brother, aunt and Grandma and perhaps one of my close friends that I know I can trust but I wouldn't tell any other family members or friends.

8.What is your favourite word?
Iridescent.

9. If you had the chance to do a trolley dash in a shop, which one would it be, and what would you try and definitely get?
It would be the shop at Warner Bros. Studio Tour because it has so much Harry Potter merchandise and I would definitely try and get a Marauders Map.

10.What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I am day dreamer. I'm constantly thinking and a lot of that time it is about books, films, music and random quirky things in life. And when I began this blog I was having a bad time and hoped that maybe some people would read those thoughts because in real life when my first posts were taking place the people who were supposed to be my friends wouldn't listen to me talking about stuff like that and had no interest and so I guess A DayDreamer's Thoughts was formed because I just wanted someone to understand me better.

11.If you had the chance to eat dinner with a famous figure of your choice, dead or alive, who would it be?
J.K Rowling. Because I would love to be an author and she has inspired me so much and is the main person I look up to. Also I am obsessed with Harry Potter and so it would be lovely to talk to her about the books.

MY QUESTIONS
1. If you could be any famous person dead or alive, who would it be?

2. What is your favourite book and why?
3. If there was an explosion and you could only save one person, who would it be?
4. Hands for feet or feet for hands?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
7. Describe your style in five words.
8. Why is your blog called what it's called?
9. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
10.If you could throw a party for five people, who would they be?

11.Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

I pass the award onto:
Erika at The Red Bookmark
Catriona at Sitting Under the Apple Tree
Alex at Somedays Sunshine
Helena at In a Few Nutshells
Sophie at A Day Dreamer's World

Thank you very much to Jean once again.
Holly x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.