Friday, 22 November 2013

The GIF Tag

I was tagged in this by Erika from The Red Bookmark, this is meant to show what people do in different book related situations.

When you meet someone who likes reading...

When you meet someone who hates reading...

When you meet someone who reads...


When you meet someone who doesn't read...

When you meet someone who "ships" the same characters as you...

Reading the last book in the series...


Finishing the last book in a series...

Fangirling...

Book to Film Adaptations...

Book Hangover...

A character you love survives...

When an author kills off a favourite character...

Seeing a book you want in someone else's hands...

In a book shop...

Not enough money for books...

Finding out an author you love is writing a new book...

Thank you very much to Erika for tagging me in this. I had such fun taking part :)

I tag...
Milly from Miyyi
Charli from To Another World

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.