Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year


It is 8:38pm on New Years Eve 2013. Right now I'm sat in our second living room of sorts watching the Big Bang Theory. In our main living room, my mum and brother are sat watching things that they both like and our dog keeps barking at the fireworks. And I have just realised that I'm essentially spending New Year on my own. 16:20pm 1/1/2014 - I have added onto this by the way.



Don't get me wrong, I like being on my own. 



So the reason that I am writing this post is just because, I guess I've realised that I need and rely on other people a lot more than they think and more than I think as well. Most of the people who have been present in my life in 2013 have helped me get through a very difficult time. At the beginning of this year I was having panic attacks about going into school because I knew that the pupils were horrible and the teachers were incredibly rude. I felt ignored and hurt. Now here I am and I have friends who are some of the nicest people I've ever met. But I'm still the same person underneath, what has happened in the past has now meant that I think I will be like this for a very long time. Not that I want to be. 



My New Year's Resolutions (Personal and blogging wise)
  1. Read more
  2. Apply to more writing competitions.
  3. Try to keep calm and not get so nervous
  4. Ignore the people who have hurt me in the past, you don't need them anymore.
  5. Particularly ignore the two girls who were meant to be your friends but pressured you and tried to change you but didn't succeed. Again, you don't need them anymore.
  6. Talk to people when you need help. 
  7. Have fun.
  8. Do well at school.
  9. Spend more time with my family
  10. Be brave.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.