Friday, 31 January 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Trailer Reaction


THE TFIOS TRAILER IS OUT!!!!!!!!

I was sat in my Spanish revision lesson on Monday morning when I decided to check twitter (yes, in Spanish we are allowed to use our phones whilst preparing for exams). Upon reading any latest tweets I saw that Zoe from Bookhi had tweeted about the TFiOS trailer being leaked. So I sat there not knowing whether to watch it or not whilst two of my friends and avid John Green fans Jess and Kaitlin tried to persuade me to press play. I watched it later when I got home and I loved it. Then the official trailer came out on Wednesday and I was left speechless.

I don't really know how to describe how I felt. I loved how unbelievably perfectly the acting seemed to flow and the music fitted with the themes of the book brilliantly. The roles of Hazel and Gus have clearly been cast well and you could clearly tell there was the great connection and love that the two have in the book. If you've read my review of the book, you'll know that I found the novel both incredibly heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time and this trailer only strengthened this belief for me.


Above is the song played in the background on the trailer for anyone who's interested. There is so much that you can get out of this trailer that nothing is really hidden. You can see the pain that Hazel is going through and the clumsiness of their relationship whilst it is still kicking off the ground. It's just beautiful and perfect and I can't wait to see the film.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.