Sunday, 2 February 2014

30 Questions Tag

I was tagged in this by Milly from Miyyi.

What are you wearing today?
I'm currently wearing a purple cable knit jumper that I got for Christmas, leggings and slipper socks.

What are you listening to right now?
Paradise by Coldplay

Do you like the beach?
I love going to the beach and I've not been since we last went to Anglessey in 2011. Sadly, Manchester isn't on the coast.

What’s something you really want right now?
I want to give someone a hug. I'm the hugging type of person.

Who was the last person you added to your contacts?
My friend Gabrielle

Do you have any piercings?
One in each ear.

What are your favorite stores?
Waterstones, WH Smiths, The Works, HMV

Favorite nail polish brand?
Natural Collection

Ever failed a test?
I've failed two assessments (both Physics) but never an actual exam.

Do you prefer shorts or skirts?
Neither.

Favorite social media?
Twitter.

Do you play any sports?
I cycle to a lot of places and I play Badminton.

Long or short hair?
I like long hair but mine is midlength.

Favorite quote?
"Be yourself; everybody else is already taken" - Oscar Wilde

What color is your room?
Lilac

Are you outgoing or shy?
Very shy.


Have you ever won a competition?
Yes. I won a writing competition and got a story published.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, but they're not on top of one another, there next to each other.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
My mum. She is the one who woke me up.

How many hoodies do you have?
Three, two are GAP and one is from M&S.

What should you be doing?
Writing my reaction to the TFiOS trailer post.

Can you keep your shoes clean?
I try to.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hermione.

Do you prefer dark, milk, or white chocolate?
Milk.

Open a book closest to you and turn to page 13. What does the first line say on that page?
"I try on a ring with a rubber dinosaur attached. The T-Rex -" Anna and the French Kiss.

Do you still watch Disney?
You're never too old for Disney!

What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Cornflakes or fruit at the weekends, Toast on weekdays.

Do you have any pets?
2 guinea pigs and 1 dog.

What’s your favorite holiday?
CHRISTMAS!!!!

I tag;
Sandra from Sandra's World of Books.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.