Saturday, 15 February 2014

My Fictional Life Tag

I was tagged to do this by Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf who created this tag as well, so here it is

1. What fictional world would you live in?

I would definitely live in the Wizarding World.

2. What fictional being would you be?

A witch. Obviously.


3. What fictional animal/creature would you keep as a pet?

Although I'm trying to prevent this from being a Potterhead fangirling moment, the only creatures I can think of are in Harry Potter so I'd like to have Fawkes the Phoenix because he'd never die and he's the most colourful mythical creature ever.


4. What fictional couple would be your Mum and Dad?

Molly and Arthur Weasley. They would just be the perfect parents, and I wouldn't mind having a lot of siblings.

5. What fictional characters would be your brother and sister? 

Ginny Weasley because she's so fierce and can breathe fire when she wants to so she'd be good to have to be there for you and also she's a character who clearly cares a lot about her family.
Augustus Waters from TFiOS as my brother (with a different outcome to TFiOS that is)


6. Which fictional character would be your best friend?

Continuing with the Harry Potter theme, Hermione Granger would be my best friend as my parents say I'm similar to her so we'd have a lot of in common and she's my fictional role model so... yep.

7. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close girl friends.

I'd chose Tris from Divergent, as she is such a unique and different character from a lot of people you read about.
Hazel Grace from TFiOS.
Cath from Fangirl. I haven't finished this yet, actually I'm only 50 pages in but I admire her so much so far.

8. Choose 3 fictional characters to be your close guy friends.

Isaac from TFiOS
Harry from Harry Potter, just... because.
Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss, he's my definition of cool.

9. What fictional character would be your girlfriend/boyfriend?
My boyfriend would be Ron Weasley. That has always been the answer in my head, he's funny and sweet and HE HAS GINGER HAIR!!!! 


10. What author would pen your story?

I want to say J.K Rowling as I love her writing but I'd be worried that she'd kill me off. So I'm going to say Stephanie Perkins because she writes in such a beautiful, realistic way that I know I'd love a life like one of her characters.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.