Friday, 9 May 2014

The Goodreads Tag


I was tagged in this post by Natalie from Your Almost Alice. Goodreads is one of my favourite websites and I think it'll be interesting to answer these questions.

What was the last book you marked as read?
After the End by Amy Plum


What are you currently reading?
Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt.

What was the last book you marked as to-read?
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan. What do you plan to read next?
I plan on reading Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver next. I finished Delirium a few weeks ago and it was simply stunning so I can't wait to read the sequel.

Do you use the star rating system?
I do use the star rating system, however I believe that goodreads would be so much better if you were able to give half stars as well.

Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
I'm currently doing the 2014 reading challenge and back on New Years Day I challenged myself to read 20 books this year. I'm quite a slow reader so I guess I thought that was a substantial amount and would last me the whole year. However I'm now reading book 17 so I'm just going to see how far I'll be able to overachieve my goal.

Do you have a wishlist?
I've got a VERY long wishlist.

What book do you want to buy next?
Hmm, I had a bit of a mad surge of buying books last week after I discovered that Amazon had two of the books I've desperately wanted to read for ages. So I'm not too sure what I want to read next but I've got my eye on Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.

Do you have any favourite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

  • “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” - Albus Dumbledore - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
  • "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr Seuss.
  • "We accept the Love we think we deserve." The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
  • "Don't let the muggles get you down." Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling.
I could go on forever, but I think I'm going to dedicate a post to my favourite quotes.


Who are your favourite authors?
J.K Rowling, Roald Dahl and Rainbow Rowell.

Have you joined any groups?
I've joined a few, but there were a few groups were emails were sent to you constantly and it was a bit much so I left those but here are the ones I'm currently part of;


Thank you very much to Natalie for tagging me.
I tag:
Rita from Weaving Pages
Amy from Amy Bookworm
And anyone else who wants to do this!

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.