Saturday, 8 November 2014

The TBR Tag

How Do You Keep Track of your Tbr pile?

I use Goodreads - simply because it has both unread owned books and wishlist books combined. So everything is in one place. 

Is your Tbr mostly mostly printed or ebook?

I don't have a kindle or any form of ereader, so all of the books on my TBR are physical copies.

how do you determine which book on your tbr you read next?

Usually it just depends on what i feel like reading on that day. I look at the books that I own on my TBR pile, and pick depending on mood and size of the book.

A book that's been on your tbr the longest?

Hetty Feather by Jacqueline Wilson. This is a book that I feel truly awful about because my Mum bought it me for Christmas in 2009, so nearly 5 years ago and I STILL haven't read it...

A Book on your tbr strictly because of it's beautiful cover?

I don't have anything that is purely because of the cover -  but Mimi by Lucy Ellmann started of as being because of the stunning cover but also sounds like a pretty good book.
Mimi

A book on your tbr that you never plan on reading?

After the End by Amy Plum - I was doing one of my Published In... posts and saw this. It look interesting but I'll probably never get round to read it.

An unpublished book on your Tbr that you're excited for?

Whatever Rainbow Rowell publishes next. I will read literally anything by her.

A book on your tbr that basically everyone has read but you?

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I've tried reading it twice now and haven't gotten into it. But given how interesting it sounds, it'll remain on my TBR until I've read it.

A book on your tbr that everyone recommends to you?

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. This book sounds incredible and so, so many people have recommended it to me at some point or other.

A book on your tbr that you're dying to read?

Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler. My Dad bought this for me in September and it is at the top of my TBR on Goodreads. Currently I'm saving it for December, as it feels like a warm, cosy read.

How many books are on your goodreads to-read shelf?

As it currently stands (29/10/2014), I have 94 books on my Goodreads To Read shelf. Every couple of weeks I seem to add or remove a few so I can't guarentee how many will be on it from day to day. To me 94 is a lot but I've seen people will 500+ on their shelf.

Thank you to Rachel from Booktastic Reviews for tagging me to do this. I now tag Hawwa from It Was Lovely Reading You, Orli from Blame My Bookshelf, and Zoe from Books For Birds.

Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.