Friday, 12 December 2014

Top Ten: Christmas Wishlist

1:: The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Everybody raves about this book, and admittedly, it does sound amazing, so I cannot wait to read this!

2:: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I've actually read the first few chapters of Daughter of Smoke and Bone in Waterstones and it was amazing, but I've never gotten round to picking it up again, so maybe I should...

3:: Shatter Me by Tahareh Mafi
Erm.... it sounds great (?)

4:: The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johanssen
Two words: Emma. Watson.
She raved about this and is going to be in the film so not to take celebrity opinions but she is queen so ... you know... I NEED THIS.

5:: Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
A fantasy about a place where humans and dragons live together - that sounds pretty good to me :)


6:: Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
I read You're the One that I Want (Fletcher's second novel) back in November and adored it, so it's probably about time that I get round to reading Billy and Me. 

7:: The Year of the Rat by Claire Furniss
The Year of a Rat is a book that I've wanted ever since it's release - but it is in hardback meaning that it is unreasonably expensive. So I either wait god knows how long for it to be in paperback, or ask for it for Christmas.

8:: Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
Ask the Passengers comes as rather an embarrassment, since this has been on my Goodreads To-read shelf since November 2013, and because it's a US book it's only on Amazon and I've just not had the chance to read or buy it yet. If anything THIS should be number 1 on this Top Ten.

9:: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
The only book of Rainbow Rowell's I haven't read yet - I've been trying to ration her books out, and I think Christmas would be the perfect time to read Attachments (I don't know why???)

10:: The Isobel Journal by Isobel Harrop
Artsy, unique and quirky. The Isobel Journal glares at me every time I pass it penniless in Waterstones. Cannot wait to finally read it!

So these are the books on my Christmas Wishlist! Let me know what your Christmas wishlist books are in the comments! 


Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate every comment and do my best to provide a response.